Careers at 120% Lino
At 120% Lino we’re always looking for new talent in fashion retail. Join us as a Sales Associate or Store Manager at one of our locations in South Florida and apply today!
We are currently looking for:
Store Managers – multiple locations in Miami
Sales Associates – multiple locations in Miami & Palm Beach
Job description Fashion Retail Store Manager
As a Fashion Store Manager you are responsible for the overall management of the 120% Lino store in Miami, the staff, merchandise and customer service. The Fashion Store Manager is also responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandizing standards and build a highly motivated team.
- Meet sales goals and analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the store
- Set individual sales goals for sales associates and continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active selling role in the store
- Initiate events/incentives that will continue to grow client base, with particular emphasis on building local market
- Make sure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise
- Ensure staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their client books
- Manage client database and utilize data & information to increase sales and client contact
- Schedule/ organize client books of associates and retaining of client information in retail pro. Conduct daily client calling and follow up
- Follow 120% Lino on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest etc and help with sending relevant photos and information from your store to marketing department and ensure clients sign up to our media platforms.
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed including: bank deposits, safe funds and petty cash
- Control store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce costs
- Schedule associates to maintain adequate floor coverage while maintaining payroll budgets
- Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures
- Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Ensure staff is trained in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, inventory management, inter-store communication
- Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, mall office and other stores
Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and all visual areas are reflective of current visual direction
- Recruit, train, and develop staff ensuring all positions are filled with qualified personnel
- Continually evaluate the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
- Ensure integrity of payroll and the payroll process
- Ensure image standards are professional, reflective of our brand image and adhered to at all times.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.